Notice To All Residents
NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ON THE AMENITY CENTER/POOL GROUNDS THIS INCLUDES THE PARKING LOT
SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITTED OUTSIDE OF THE FENCED AREA
2019 Pool Hours
Tuesday - Sunday Dawn to Dusk
Pool is CLOSED all Mondays except May 24th and September 2nd - These weeks the pool is closed Tuesday May 25th, and September 3rd.
Pool will be closed immediately during inclement weather.
2019 Pool Rules
- Swim At Your Own Risk. The pool monitors are not lifeguards. They are there to monitor only. No Lifeguards on duty!
- Everyone must shower before entering the pool.
- All swimmers MUST wear proper swimming attire. The following is not considered proper attire:
- Shirts in pool
- Cut-off shorts
- Basketball shorts
- T-shirts over swimming attire
- All babies must wear swim diapers ONLY, no daily disposable pampers or diapers nor cloth diapers permitted in the pool.
- Children 14 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- Minors using 1 key fob may visit the pool with household members only. Minors may not bring guest to the pool.
- Four (4) guests per household (not to exceed 10 in total party) are permitted at a time.
- A Homeowner must accompany their guest(s) to the pool.
- Depending on resident occupancy, guests may not be permitted.
- Must have Key Fob to enter club house area. HOA Dues must be current to receive a Key Fob. Homeowners must contact BCM services at 242-0666 and make arrangements for the issue of keys and tags to the renters.
- No Animals, bikes, skateboards, or rollerblading in the fenced area.
- No running, jumping or diving in or around the pool.
- No glass containers allowed around the pool.
- The pool area is open from Dawn until Dusk except Mondays. Anyone found in this area between the hours of Dusk and Dawn are trespassing. This includes the parking lot. There are signs posted and JSO can be called.
- All guests must clean up after their stay.